Follow these 5 simple steps to make the best possible start when creating your first AdWords campaign.
This video explores the benefits of AdWords and goes through step-by-step instructions on how to create your first campaign.
Google AdWords consultancy has become a very profitable service for many Internet marketing and search engine marketing services providers. However, it is not something that can be taken for granted and obtained from any and every Google Adwords consultant that you meet. Website owners or online advertisers wanting to invest in Google Adwords or for that matter in PPC ads on any other search engine must realize that PPC model of marketing is a paid medium, the amount in which can run into dollars. Therefore, one ought to be very careful in hiring a Google AdWords consultant.
Criteria for qualifying to be a prominent Google AdWords consultant is to have as much experience and exposure to Google AdWords as possible. It’s not so much in following the trends and development of Google AdWords as the most popular PPC interface that there is but in understanding the concept behind Google AdWords operations and what sort of conditions and results trigger the change in their algorithms. It’s to understand the fundamental idea underlining the Google AdWords creation and its orientation.
To validate this understanding, companies offering Google AdWords consultancy must go in for Google AdWords Qualification certification which acknowledges that you’ve reached a certain level of expertise in working on Google AdWords. This gives a consultant a lot of credibility and reliability.
Apart from that Google AdWords Qualification certificate there are many other ways that consultant an transform one into a sought after Google AdWords consultant. These include:
1) Being an authority on Google AdWords. Keep yourself informed of all the changes that Google AdWords regularly introduces and implement by constantly modifying your campaign either by changing the ads or putting in new keywords.
2) Keep on monitoring the existing accounts and go for testing and experimentation whenever you can.
3) Make sure that you keep on sending updates to the client in the form of weekly or bi-weekly, monthly reports and keep him or her informed about the spending and all.
4) Google AdWords assists you a lot in providing analytics support for creating reports make use of that at a regular basis.
5) Keep on updating your strategy and implement changes wisely. If the account is going well, let it be then don’t change much.
As a Google AdWords consultant you or your company must always be on top of the changes taking place in the PPC industry and incorporate the same to better the performance of the accounts under your purview. Also ensure that you must obtain the Google AdWords certification.
A series of videos that show you, step by step, how to create a Google AdWords online advertising campaign from beginning to end with the Abacus AdWords Campaign Manager software.
Part 1: Set up a new AdWords campaign.
Part 2: Open an existing AdWords campaign.
Part 3a & 3b: Find keywords for a new AdWords campaign.
Part 4: Create a raw keyword list.
Part 5: Determine the maximum cost per click.
Part 6a & 6b: “Weight” keywords for competitiveness.
Part 7: Combine keywords into phrases.
Part 8: Generate keyword phrases.
Part 9: Create a text Ad Variation template.
Part 10a & 10b: Upload the AdWords campaign to Google.
You’ll see, step by step, how to create a new AdWords account. We’ll also show you some of the basics of good online advertising.